Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday 2013.

How many of you put yourself in food comas yesterday? I know I was right there with you. So much food. What was your favorite food yesterday? I ate so many carbs yesterday, but I just couldn't stop, it was so good. We had rice, we had twice baked potatoes , we had chips, we had dip we had hot dogs and beer butt chicken, tri-tip, chili beans oh my. Lets not forget the brownies either, or the beer and soda.
Now we definitely have some calories and fat to burn off. Too bad I hate walking. Lol I chase a 3 year old and that's good enough for me.
I think my favorite part of Super Bowl Sundays is not just the food but the company we surround ourselves with., oh and the game of course.
The half time show is always a plus and personally I think that Beyonce did a great job. It got me and my daughter out of our seats and acting like goof balls,dancing around and singing along and yelling "you go girl" lol.
That I believe is the most important part, being with family And being able to just be silly regardless of age.
I had such a great day yesterday with friends and family, a few we're missing but we all can't be together all the time.
I hope you had just as much fun as we all did.
Now it's Monday and I must look at what needs to get done for the week. Well I need to get a move on my aunts blanket and hopefully get some more beanies and headbands done. I would love to get a few scarfs as well done but I'm not gonna hold my breathe. That would be dangerous. Lol
Have a great day and many blessings to you all. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment