Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday ???????

Happy Monday to you all. 

Happy President's day to you all. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a great weekend. BBQ-ed  with the family and watched the Sprint Unlimited NASCAR race. Glad that racing is back on. It's been a long 3 months. lol
 Today is a beautiful day in central California. The sun is shining and there is a small breeze.  Perfect day to open the windows and enjoy the breeze, Air out the house and just enjoy.  Starting to feel like Spring around these parts. The flowers are starting to bloom and the grass is starting to come back. Color once again in the yard.

  Today i will start working on the lapghan, again.  I just need to even it out and then it should be done. Gotta get this done. It is driving me crazy that it has taken me this long to finish. I think that as soon as i get close to finishing projects i just stop. I have  issues with finishing projects. I always start new one's and leave the one's i should finish behind. 
  So today i will make a dent in it. I will not start a new project until i finish this lapghan or at least make a good amount of headway on it. I'm sure my aunt would like to have it and not hear, it's almost done. I have been putting it off for 2 months and i just need to get this done. I'm sure she will forgive me since i do have 4 kids and a household to run. Not that that's an excuse but.... lol 
    Happy Crocheting to all. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment