Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First day of Spring

Happy First day of spring everyone. 

It's time to get out there and start planting. The weather is warming up here and we are getting ready for it.
   It's time to get the pool ready for those hot days. Believe it or not it's hot here during the spring, not like summer but hot enough to enjoy a day of swimming. With that said we went out yesterday and got a new sand filter for our above the ground pool. Little did i know that we also had to get sand for it. I thought it came with it. Lol. That's what i get for thinking.
    Besides that, we also bought a new Lawn mower blade because i broke the last one. Yep maybe i should stop mowing the lawn. lol I love to work outside so that's not gonna happen. My poor husband has to now install it. Let's see if he can do it without cussing me. lol.


Patchwork Monkey
 I also bought some new yarn and stuffing for the patch work monkey i am working on. I ran out of stuffing so had to get more. Lot's of new colors to add to my collection also. I can't wait to dig into it. 

I also found the yarn that i have been looking for for my cousins shawl. I could of ordered it online but i figured they would have to restock it sometime soon.  Yep i was right, they did. So now i can finish that project. 


Well i should start my day off. Happy First day of spring and Happy Hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment